Search Query  


Welcome to the City of Ocoee Parks and Recreation Department
It is our goal to provide the citizens of Ocoee with safe and enjoyable programs,  parks and facilities that will enhance the overall quality of life and promote a sense of community. The Parks and Recreation Department is committed to providing quality programs and parks and we welcome your comments, suggestions and ideas. Please take a moment and browse through our website to view the programs that are offered, and the variety of recreational facilities that are provided in your park system. The Parks and Recreation Department is located at 150 N. Lakeshore Dr. (next door to the Human Resource Department).

Check out the Parks & Recreation FACEBOOK page!


Space is still available for Before & After School Care

Call for details: 407-905-3180

Click here for the flyer with all the details

Student Holiday - October 23rd. Camp

Jim Beech Center

1820 A.D. Mims Road

Click here for the flyer with all the information

If you have any questions please call 407-905-3180

Upcoming Parks & Recreation Events:

Haunted House

October 18th, 24th & 25th 2014

Chick-fil-A 5K and Kids Fun Run held during the Founders’ Day Celebration

Ocoee Lakeshore Center


Withers-Maguire House


The perfect place to hold Rehearsal Dinners, Weddings, Receptions, Bridal/Baby Showers, Corporate Functions, Anniversaries, Wedding Photo Opportunities and Parties.

For more information call (407) 877-5803 or email

Food Truck Fridays and Movie in the Park

3rd Friday of every month at Bill Breeze Park 

Lakeshore Drive by Starke Lake


Help us keep your parks safe. Please report any damaged equipment or graffiti to the Parks and Recreation Department at
Report any suspicious behavior at any City park to the Ocoee Police Department at 407-905-3160.

© 2008 City of Ocoee
150 N Lakeshore Dr, Ocoee, FL 34761
 (407) 905-3100

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public-records request,
do not send electronic mail to the City. Instead, contact us by phone or in writing.