Can I have music or a DJ?
Yes, ONLY for After Hours Pool Parties. However, The City of Ocoee has a standing noise ordinance. This noise ordinance is complaint driven and the Rental Party may be asked to turn down or turn off any music not meeting the City’s requirements. Please inform your chosen DJ of the City’s noise ordinance of which a copy can be provided to you. Any music performed or played requires written approval from Parks and Recreation Staff.

Show All Answers

1. Can I have alcohol?
2. Can I have music or a DJ?
3. What happens if there is inclement weather during my party?
4. How can I pay for my rental?
5. How many chaperons do I need to have?
6. Can I bring my own tent?