Utility Service Extension

In order for Orange County residents who are in the City of Ocoee's Water and Sewer Service Territory to receive sewer and/or water service from the city, you must fill out and return the Worksheet for Annexation (PDF) related to sewer / water service.

Contact Information

For more information, call the Engineering Department at 407-554-7081.

Fees & Charges

View the fees and charges webpage for the cost of annexation for sewer and/or water.

Document Resources