Do I need a Certificate of Insurance?

Applicants must supply a Certificate of Insurance reflecting minimum coverage of $1,000,000 Comprehensive General Liability Insurance, without deductible, per occurrence. The City of Ocoee shall be named as an additional insured which shall be noted on the Certificate of Insurance. The Certificate shall indicate that the applicant’s insurance policy shall not be cancelable with thirty days prior written notices to the County. A sample can be seen under the Camp Visit Paperwork section.

Show All Answers

1. How many counselors and/or children can I bring?
2. How many counselors do I need to have?
3. What days can I schedule a visit?
4. How can I pay for my camp visit?
5. What happens if it is raining or there is a storm prior to or during my visit?
6. Do I need a Certificate of Insurance?